Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tampa and beyond

As soon as we got up we turned on the TV to see that in fact President Obama won another term.  When we went to bed it was fairly certain but I wanted to know for sure.  Still Florida has not declared a winner as usual.  We are probably the only ones in the RV park that voted for Obama.

We went to Tampa today, ate at Sweet Tomatoes, did some shopping and then went to Camping World followed by Parksdale Farms for fresh fruit and vegetables.  Was a nice day to be out.

I got bit by a ant yesterday and am now suffering.  The only thing I could think about when I got bit was how much pain I was going to be going through in the next few days.  My ankle is all red and swollen.  Ice packs are about the only thing that helps (and Tylenol 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment