Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday at the Escapade

Again more seminar sessions after the mandatory coffee and donuts.  Again some OK, some not. No fat old men asking stupid questions but I did have a man beside me at one session with a comment about everything to anyone who was listening.  I tried not to listen.  I went to "The Market Place" and got the new Verizon Jetpack, mifi unit.  I was due for a new one and this one has better capabilities.  After that I purchased some microfiber towels that were being sold by a woman in one seminar.  Hope they work as well as she said, supposedly they are the best quality and not something that can be purchased at Wal Mart.  Don purchased a couple LED lights and is insurance shopping.

We went out to dinner at Qdoba.  We had never eaten at one of these before and it was good.  Thankfully there is no evening event so good to come home and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment