Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lots to do

We went to 10 AM coffee - always interesting.  Afterwards a Deputy County Sheriff gave a presentation on identify theft and scams.  Really nothing new but very interesting to find out all this is going on in our county every day.  Really makes one stop and think about giving out personal information.  (Last week my credit card was refused at Bushnell Walmart - I knew it was not maxed out.  A few minutes later I received a call from the credit card company.  They asked me if it was me that tried to use it as there has been a unusual amount of fraud at that store.)

In the evening was a the usual dinner at the clubhouse and as always it was very good - pork chops.

Today is our daughter Brenda's birthday!  We talked to her in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment