Saturday, November 7, 2015

Breakfast, Ants and Pizza

Don helped prepare, with two other men, breakfast at the clubhouse this morning.  I went over and ate, when I came back I decided to sit outside for awhile and read.  I looked around my chair and there were no ants.  I was reading when all the sudden I felt the painful bites of fire ants.  I looked down and they were marching toward me.  I got inside as soon as I could but was in extreme pain until I got some medicine and ice on the bites.  I know I will suffer for several days now.

In the evening we went to a local, and very good pizza place called Monticello's in Ridge Manor.  By the time we left the place was packed with waiting for a table.  Too many people are finding out about their pizza.

I had DVD'ed some movies and so we watched Jersey Boy's (Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons) and also the first Fast and Furious movie which we had never seen.  Vin Diesel looked so young!



No comments:

Post a Comment