Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Surviving coffee and corned beef

This morning we went to our 10 AM coffee gathering as usual.  A couple that likes to use the big TV to play (and dance to) a dance video decided not to use their allotted time of 11 to 12 AM instead to use our coffee time.  They had the music so loud we had to shout at each other.  Finally we asked them to turn the sound down, they got mad and left.  What really bothers me is people who have NO consideration for others but go ahead and do what they wish.   I hope I never overstep and offend anyone like this and if I do please let me know!

In the evening we went to Cracker Barrow for their good corned beef and cabbage they have around St. Patrick's Day.  They were O U T.  We ordered something else but what a disappointment.

My favorite show is on tonight "Survivor" ------------



No comments:

Post a Comment