Thursday, April 12, 2018

Starting settling

First order of business today was getting groceries.  A winter storm is predicted and we don't want to be marooned in our house without food.  So we went to Walmart, Aldi's, Cub Foods and HyVee Foods.  Spent a lot of money and got a lot of groceries.

In the afternoon we started getting things straightened up in the house.  Moved the living room furniture to where it belongs.  I worked a long time in my closet as my clothing was all mixed up - I sort by long sleeve, short sleeve, better shirts and slacks.  Then had to organize the shelves on top.  We were told that they would not be needing anything but the floor cleared but realized they painted the inside of the closet, first time for that!  Then the floor, got my shoe racks set up, etc.

Then I went to our dresser.  all the drawers were a mess.  I think they tipped the dresser on an end to get it out.  Also I had packed some of the stuff so got that back.  Decided this was enough for a day!  We went out to Chili's for dinner.  It was packed, even had to wait a little for a table.





No comments:

Post a Comment