Thursday, January 14, 2021

Stuff to take care of today.

 At least the sun came out today, but it is still cold.  We had some things to do in Bushnell in the morning - prescriptions to CVS, return a couple things to True Value Hardware and pick up a few things at Walmart.  Somehow took a lot of time.

I spent a couple hours in the afternoon trying to get our printer to work with the computer.  We have a new computer since using this printer last.  The printer was causing us problems last winter.  Now I think, hope the problems are fixed and it will work like it should.  Not how I wanted to spend my afternoon.

Our two packages from Amazon came - a new under the sink water filter which Don could not find anywhere and I found in seconds on Amazon and a sink floor mat for me to stand on while doing dishes since we don't have a dishwasher.

Don grilled brats for dinner on his new grill.  He is not 100% happy with the grill but now that we have used it we can't return the thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment