Thursday, October 21, 2021

10212021

 One of the TV channels we watch a lot upped the power on their antenna.  They said it was SO simple to reprogram our TV and we would be up and running.  I had my doubts and they were founded.  We can get the picture but not the show name OR we can get the show name but not the picture.  We can watch the shows but can not record them.  I have tried everything and finally said I was not wasting more time as I have things to do.  Don, who seemed to have a lot of ideas, took over.  He was also unsuccessful.  He went to Best Buy for help and couldn't find anyone who would talk to him.  So problem on hold for now.  Morning waisted.

We did stuff around the house, read and did Sudokus in the afternoon.

Left over chicken for dinner and more of our huge pumpkin pie.




No comments:

Post a Comment