Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pre-Valentines Day

We went to Brooksville today to shop and pre-celebrated Valentines Day.  (There is a Valentines dinner at the clubhouse on the day.)  We ate at Red Lobster and had a fine dinner including wine and dessert - I had my favorite, Key Lime pie.  Before dinner we did some shopping, I got 3 shirts on sale at Kohl's all for $23.  I saved $42.24 according the them.  Also went to Target.  We dropped off three old cell phones at Verizon who recycles them for people who may need to contact 911.

Earlier I cleaned out the vast mystery land under our bed.  (The end of our bed lifts up.)  That's where I found the cell phones and the two mystery items - one pair of my new underwear and a new, in the box blow dryer.  Oddly enough I just said earlier in the day I was going to need a new dryer as the old one didn't heat much.  I have no idea when or where I got the new dryer.

It was a hot and humid day, about time for a front to cool us off.

No comments:

Post a Comment