Sunday, April 13, 2014

GO

We left the campground about 7:45 this morning for the 9 hour trip.  The traffic was heavy all the way to I 10 and then not too bad.  We stopped for diesel and a couple rest stops, that was all our stops.  When we turned into the Gulf Shores road it was way backed up, just what we needed after a long day.  There was some sort of event in a park, as soon as we got be that traffic was the normal heavy.  We were glad to get parked.  We went out to Zaxby's for dinner.  I love their wings with Tongue Torch sauce.  (Don gets Wimpy sauce.)

We helped a couple women park their RV across the road.  They were having all sorts of problems and I could see they were very tired.  Don backed, I gave directions and we got them in right away.  I think they were very glad for the help.
 
Seen on the road - Take your own lighthouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment