Monday, April 7, 2014

Verizon vs. Best Buy

While our motorhome windows are being repaired I decided to get a new phone.  We went to Verizon, waited 45 minutes for a salesperson.  Finally we got one.  He said "What do you want", I told him a Galaxy s4.  He never asked if we have Verizon Service, if our contract is over, our phone number.  He asked what I wanted a powerful phone like that for, maybe I'd be happy with something else.  (Old lady syndrome)  I had done my research and knew I wanted the Galaxy s4, he could care less it he sold it to me.  So we left without a phone.

We went to Best Buy.  They wanted to sell me the phone, we had to wait just a few minutes and then the process moved along.  The phone was half price at Best Buy and they told me I could use my old SD card, the Verizon man said I would need to buy a new SD card and that the phone had no memory in itself, not true.

I am now charging the new phone and then I will have to spend plenty of time setting it up.


I got a blue one

No comments:

Post a Comment