Monday, September 26, 2016

Busy day!

A nice day in the Black Hills.  Humidity is not a problem here, but new allergens abound!  My eyes are stinging and giving me problems.

We cleaned a very dirty motorhome, looks so nice for about 10 seconds.  Washed three loads in the motorhome washer/dryer and took the sheets to the laundry.

Then we went to lunch with Lisa and Bill, following lunch the four of us went to have a 90th birthday party for brother Bud at his nursing home.  His wife Pat was also there.  They both look good, was good to see them.

Lisa loaded us up with fresh items from her garden, we had some for dinner.  In the evening we watched the Trump/Clinton debate.  I can no pick a clear "winner" but Clinton did keep her cool much better than Trump.  It bothered me that he was constantly sniffing his nose, I wished someone would give him a tissue.  Mark my words, Trump will have multiple excuses for not doing better, none of which are his fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment