Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Shopping and new purse

We went to Panera  for breakfast, probably the last time until we come back in November.  Then to Walmart for odds and ends.  Finally to a couple more stores just to pick up a couple things.

Yesterday I got the small purse I ordered from Amazon.  It was suppose to be large enough to hold my smart phone but no way would it fit and the zipper was so rough it would have been a pain.  So I ordered another one and returned the first.  I got the second purse today and it works fine, even better than the description.

I worked on getting office stuff ready for the motorhome.  Have a big box full - hope it all fits!  Also setting aside stuff that needs to be in the MH.  Charged my Jet Pack (mobile WiFi) and left it on awhile to update.

We went to Culvers for dinner, I had shrimp and Don had a patty melt.


New purse:
  • Belfen Leather Wristlet Wallet Clutch Women Smartphone Cross Body Wallet with Card slots/Shoulder strap/Wrist Strap -for Cellphone Up to 6.1 x 3*0.3 Inch- Saphhire Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment