Monday, November 14, 2016

Home

I told the nurse that if the doctor did not dismiss me I was going to leave.  They can not legally keep me.  I am not thrilled with this hospital, the people are nice but the care is minimal.  Probably I am just spoiled by the Minneapolis hospitals.  Haven't had a shower my whole stay, was told to wait to get help but after several times asking was alway put off.  Same sheets on bed, bathroom getting bad.  Food bad, but roomate told me to call and change around some items, that helped.  I got my morning meds at 2 PM.  IV's are always late.  Coffee is like sewer water, Don is bringing me coffee from home and/or McDonalds.  Roommate's alarms going off all night, takes forever to get them shut off.  She fell last night, I had to call for help, that was a commotion and then they came later to take her for a head xray so alarms again when they disconnected her.  The night before a man across the had "coded" was like a scene from a hospital show.  SO I haven't gotten any sleep.

The doctor did dismiss me, so glad to get home.  First thing I did was take a shower.  So good to be home, early bed time tonight.


Doctor Nurse Hospital Clinic Medical Surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment