Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday and stuff

Cleaned house today and went to coffee at the clubhouse in the middle of the job.  No reason to hurry getting the house clean!

In the afternoon my left arm started hurting, a lot, from my shoulder to my fingers.  My back really hurt and I was cold and then hot over and over.  I just wonder if it was a reaction to my flu shot 4 days ago.  We got the high powered ones so may have been a worse reaction.  I was seriously thinking of taking a oxycodone pill, but stuck to ibuprofen.

Elections one day away, hopefully we will soon know who our next president will be.  A thought that scares me silly.  We voted absentee ballots a couple weeks ago so all we have to do is sit back and watch.  At least the political ads will be over, it seems like it is a contest to see who can go lower in their comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment