Monday, February 24, 2020

Clean car and colds

When we opened the blinds this morning we saw our neighbor Mike washing our car.  Don asked him if maybe he was ashamed to be living beside such a dirty car!  He said he had the hoses and stuff out so after he washed his truck he decided to wash our car.  Very nice of him.

We cleaned the house, took all the energy we had left after fighting colds.  Looks like Don has conjunctivitis (pink eye).  I checked the Mayo Clinic site, they suggested using a type of eye drops that I just happened to have on hand.  Will see how his eyes look tomorrow, if a doctor visit will be needed.  My cold isn't nearly as bad, cough some, sore throat, some soreness in my ears.  While Don is surly on his deathbed, according to him. 

We ate dinner at home, some pasta and shrimp thing and had garlic bread which I fixed in my toaster oven which made it really good.  Then we watched some TV, I did anyway while Don slept.  He says he wasn't sleeping but I heard snoring.  We HAVE to get well in the next few days or no cruise as they are being very careful about not letting sick people on board.



No comments:

Post a Comment