Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's day gift to each other has turned out to be new blinds in the front part of our trailer - 7 blinds in all.  Today the installer came and had them up in an hour.  (It makes me nervous when people are working on my stuff, so I went to coffee at the clubhouse.)

Then Don had to put back the valances and side curtains.  He ran out of drive and left the rest until later.  The new blinds look very nice, a bigger change than I predicted.  They operate so easy, just push a button on the blind and guide them up or down.  No strings to break!

Later a friend brought her new puppy over to show me.  It is so sweet, a dorkie.  Now I want one. 

We went into town to go to the post office and do a couple other things and stopped by Arby's for a sandwich for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment