Thursday, June 25, 2020

Delivery and delivering

A beautiful day!  We have various packages to be delivered today again.  Yesterday we got the camera we ordered.  It needs a SD card, wish that had been mentioned in the camera description.  (Guess I should have known.)  I have a couple mini cards but they wouldn't work.  So now we are waiting for a SD card to be delivered from Amazon.

My first Kohl's order of two weeks ago is finally all delivered.  Wondering if they really want my business.  Now I have a second order to wait for delivery.

We had a few stops to make when we were out today.  First to our insurance office to deliver proof that Don had taken the safe driving course, then to Home Depot to get a blind for our bedroom (I'm a little leery of the color, we'll see) and then to HyVee to mail some things, take a suit in for cleaning and pick up Chinese dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment