Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Insurance????

I called my health insurance company to see why they didn't fully cover my doctor bill.  (First visit with this doctor.)  The first person I talked to (after going through a long sign in process) kept putting me on hold.  He started asking me the same questions a second time and finally hung up on me.  I called back and thankfully got a different person.  I told her not to put me on hold.  Again I had to give her all the information and finally she told me I was in "phase one" of my coverage.  I asked her why the doctor bills have always been paid in full - less my co-pay - in the past.  She said next time it would be paid in full.  Makes NO sense.  I'm just talking about $35 here, but I pay for the insurance and they should pay as agreed upon.  I knew this would be a challenge.  So I went on-line and used their "chat" system where I was given the only logical answer - the doctor hadn't renewed her contract with my insurance.

Don continues to paint the railing of the deck, now with the tip coat.  He finished that and sanded off some splatters on the deck floor.  The stain will need a couple days to fully dry, it is suppose to rain tomorrow so he will wait.

We had Chicken Kiev for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment