Monday, September 28, 2020

No podiatrist available

 I tried to get my foot into the podiatrist, any podiatrist, but they had no appointment times until a week from Wednesday.  I did make an appointment.  The person on the phone told me to go to the hospital emergency room, I told her no way.  The emergency room is a funnel to the hospital and I am not going to the hospital.  Also worried about it being Coved 19 hot spot.  I guess I will have to tough it out.  I found some left over antibiotics from a round of cellulitis and started taking them.

Don did some vacuuming and cleaned the bathrooms, I can't tolerate being on my foot any more than I have to be.  We got a pizza for dinner and finally watched Hidden Figures.  It has been a pay for movie on Prime for a long time but was free on Disney.  Good movie about how a group of black women were responsible for getting men in space and also how they won the respect of the astronauts, their bosses and the people they with whom they worked.






No comments:

Post a Comment