Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The great outdoors!

My foot was feeling better and I really needed to get out of the house, the last time I was out was last Friday.  So we went to Panera for bagels.  It isn't a very long walk from handicap parking to an inside booth.  Of course someone had the handicap parking spot which is the most convenient but I made do.  It was good to see something besides the inside of our house.

From there we went to Walmart.  I toyed with the idea of using one of their electric scooters but I really didn't need anything so decided just to let Don go in for the few groceries we needed.

Don made dinner, a first.  We had salad, garlic rolls (the kind you bake in our oven) and boneless chicken wings (from a bag of frozen ones).  It all was good.

We got a little small hail in the evening as a quick storm passed through.



No comments:

Post a Comment