Friday, November 13, 2020

Friday the 13th

 We ate breakfast at HyVee.  They have good breakfasts but change the ordering process every time we go in, we did it wrong today and got a lecture from the server.  We are now suppose to order before going into the dinning room.  I guess.

Then we did our grocery shopping, mostly just picking up some very good specials they had for Friday 13th.  HyVee did a terrible job clearing their sidewalks, I suppose they thought they would melt.  It made walking outside very treacherous.  

We got a big shipment from Amazon and then I spent considerable time on the internet again - Christmas shopping.  Everything I ordered from Amazon arrived today even though I took their Saturday delivery option.  All I ordered arrived and looks fine.

Back to HyVee for Chinese dinners to bring home.



No comments:

Post a Comment