Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Returns

 First thing I wanted to know this morning was how the voting was going.  Biden looks to be ahead, but not a sure thing.  

I had a podiatrist appointment today.  He took a lot of old skin off my problem foot and in the process found another small blister.  When I took my shoe off at his office I noticed what looked like cellulitis, it must have just started.  The doctor mentioned that right off and gave me an antibiotic prescription.  No wonder I had chills during the night.  He also gave me a prescription for some antibiotic lotion, when Don went to fill that prescription they told him it was $140.00 and they didn't have it on hand, would have to order.  Don called me and I said forget it.  The antibiotic pills were only $9.00.

My foot was really hurting the rest of the day. 

We went out for dinner and got to the parking lot when I realized I was going to vomit and I did.  Don went in and got some carry-out.  When we got home I just, just made it to the bathroom to vomit some more.  Then I felt much better but only ate soda crackers and ginger ale for the evening.

We watched some more of the election returns.  The TV channel we watch is pro Biden so they were finding ways he could win.  To be honest - still a toss-up.







No comments:

Post a Comment