Thursday, August 5, 2021

Closet

 At last, after procrastinating for two weeks, I finished cleaning my closet.  It is a large walk-in where I stash things I don't know where to put.  I worked two more hours on it this morning.  Don hauled the things I weeded out to the garage to prepare to take to charity or put in the garbage.  At least it is done for now.  I still have more closets, drawers, cupboards, etc. to clean.

It rained a little, very little last night.  I wish we would have an all day rain, it might help the grass and trees.  

For dinner we went to HyVee grocery store where they are starting their Thursday Steak night again this August.  It is for carry-out.  The steak was good, also came with a backed potato and green beans.

More Olympic watching in the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment