Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Shirt stories

 We went to Perkins for their potato pancakes this morning and then to Walmart.  I had a top to return to Walmart (that I had ordered on-line) as it was WAY to small even though I ordered the correct size and the tag in the top said the correct size.  The returns person scanned the top and then refused to take is as she said it was from a "third party supplier".  I asked her how I was to know that and she said there was no way.  So I left mad and with the top.  When I got home I had an email telling me my credit for the top would be on my credit card bill.  We will see, if so I still have the shirt.

On the same trip I had a $8 coupon for some eye drops.  The coupon said for two bottles or one twin pack.  The twin pack was $5 less then 2 bottles so I got the twin pack.  The cashier had to call the "assistant manager" for any coupon over $5.  The assistant manager appeared and said the coupon was only good for two bottles or two twin packs.  I told her to read the fine print - it clearly said ONE twin pack.  She refused to give me the $8 off so I didn't buy the eye drops.  Why do I shop Walmart????

Then to Kohls to return two tops which I didn't like.  No problem - scan and credit.  Done in an instant.

When waiting to pay at Perkins, someone tapped me on the back.  I turned around to see a woman with a shirt on like the on I had on.  (Which is at least 3 years old.)  She said she was thinking my shirt looked familiar and then realized she had on the twin.

We had some fish, that had been in the freezer for awhile, for dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment