Monday, January 30, 2012

San Juan

The sea got rough in the middle of the night.  You can really feel the movement in the shower.  It’s foggy and cloudy today. 
We went to breakfast in the dining room, I had a nice fruit plate and pancakes and bacon.  We sat in the Piazza for awhile and walked around the ship.  Lunch was Gazpacho, my favorite soup,  Then I had a stuffed bell pepper and a blueberry dessert.  We took a nap but got up to see the ship entering the San Juan harbor.  We dedided to stay on the ship as we could see everything we wanted to see from the ship.  We walked around the top level.  For dinner we had a cold pear soup, seafood cocktail and fajitas and I had key lime pie for dessert. 
Later we went to a show of a flamenco guitarist and his dancers – good show, much better than I expected. 


No comments:

Post a Comment