Friday, January 27, 2012

Why is having fun so much work?

I'm been too busy to post!  Yesterday I pulled out our dress clothing and ironed,  (I never iron so this was a concession.)  Also located all the incidentals one needs in a week.  Today I packed and packed.  I sit down and something comes to mind that I need -  I just remembered I need my eye glasses for backup when my contacts are dry.  The big question is WHAT DID I FORGET???  When you are out in the middle of the ocean you can hardly run to Walmart!  Now I need to pick up the junk in the motorhome and I should be about ready.

We're going out for dinner tonight, I always insist that the vacation start the night before.  Then it is up early for the 5 hour drive tomorrow.

It has been raining off and on all day but the sun just broke through.  It has been record breaking heat this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment