Tuesday, January 31, 2012

St. Maarten


We had very rough seas during the night.  Don won’t admit it but he has some motion sickness.  When we sail again tonight I’m going to talk him into using one of my motion sickness patches.  I’m doing fine.  We are pulling into St. Maarten right now about 10AM.  We plan to get off the ship and walk around.    For breakfast I steak with mushrooms and eggs and some orange sections.  Don, not feeling well had oatmeal.  I know how he feels and it’s not any fun. 

Later - We had a light lunch at the buffet and then took naps.  I did talk Don into the motion sickness patch, he says he feels better.  For dinner I had eggplant parmesan, peach soup, caser salad and pot roast, Don had salmon.  We tried to get into the evening show but it was packed, so we people  watched for awhile and then went to the top deck for their “Beach Party”.  There was good music, we had an ice cream cone and ice tea.

St. Maartin

No comments:

Post a Comment