Thursday, May 13, 2021

King Size

 We went to Panera's for breakfast, this time a different Panera.  They had just reopened their dinning room.  Then it was off to find a King size bed.  The first place didn't have any and couldn't deliver until June.  So we decided to try the store where we bought most of our furniture.  They had what we wanted in stock and could deliver in a week so we bought a bed!  

While eating breakfast I got a call from my podiatrist's office that she wanted me to go back to Abbot hospital for a couple more tests.  I told them I would call back.  I thought about it and have decided it the lead doctor at the wound clinic said I was good to go that I was not going through going there again.  I have always maintained that if a person starts going to a doctor, it will never end - they will keep you coming back forever.  Not going to happen.

Don grilled a ham slice for dinner which we had with a salad.



No comments:

Post a Comment