Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Maze

 In my voicemail yesterday I had a message that I had an appointment today at the Wound Clinic (for my foot ulcer that doesn't heal) at Abbot NW hospital which is just south of downtown Minneapolis.  I had never made an appointment but decided to go anyway.  So today we fortunately got an early start as the exit we take to get there was closed, thankfully the GPS lead us around to the correct place.  Then we circled the parking ramp to find a place for "visitors".  The hospital is a maze, it has been added onto and things changed around probably many times.  We finally found the Wound Clinic.  I was suppose to see "multiple doctors"  I just didn't realize it was all at one time.  I had four doctors and a nurse hovering around my foot.  The lead doctor decided my foot actually was OK, good blood flow, etc., just the sore.  So I'm suppose to wrap my ankle and leg and wear some obnoxious heavy black shoes.

After the appointment the challenge was to find our way back to our car.  We made a couple wrong turns but realized our mistakes quickly and redeemed the car after paying the parking fee.

We were exhausted and decided to get Subway sandwiches for dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment