Friday, May 20, 2016

Ant bite therapy

I knew my ant bite was going to cause me problems during the night and it did.  I woke up about 2 AM with it burning.  I got up and ran cold water over it, put some ointment on it and took a Aleve.  That helped and I went back to sleep.  I work up again about 5 AM with the bite itching, I knew nothing was going to help but to ice so that is what I did.  Problem being it itches/burns on both sides of my hand so had to did a gel type ice bag out of the freezer that I could wrap around my hand.  I went back to sleep for about a hour when the coldness was gone.  Today my two fingers are swollen and red and hot as are both sides of my hand.

On the positive side, I went to Kohl's to help numb the pain and got a couple things.  I have a 30% off coupon so it really brings the price down!  I also got a couple winter dress shirts that were marked down 80% and then again another 30% off.  Don went to Menards during my Kohl's therapy and then we both went to Sam's Club.

We ate dinner at Smash Burger, had excellent hamburgers with provolone cheese and fried onions on top and sweet potato fries drizzled with oil and garlic.




No comments:

Post a Comment