Thursday, May 19, 2016

Nice day but not for me

After a kitchen and bathroom clean we went to Aldi's for some groceries.  This is an interesting place where you put a quarter in the cart slot to unlock a cart and when you return the cart and lock it back in your quarter comes back out!  Then it was off to CVS pharmacy for a couple sale items.

It is a beautiful day, didn't even need a sweater this morning!

Not a great day for me however.  First I lost a contact lens, looked all over the house, not to be found.  I wear "hard" Boston lens to correct my bad astigmatism so it in order to get a new one I have to order it ($100)  and it takes about a week.  That means a week of wearing my ugly and old glasses.

Then in the afternoon we decided to sit outside and read.  I was outside for about 10 minutes when a ant was on my arm (I am a ant magnet), I brushed it off but it got between my fingers on my left hand and bit down HARD.  The pain was unreal from my finger tips to my elbow.   I quickly went inside and took off my rings as I knew my fingers were going to swell which they did.  My hand turned red and a red line went down my are about 8 inches.  I was thinking about going to Urgent Care but with ice the red and pain resided some.





No comments:

Post a Comment