Friday, May 27, 2016

Fresh Thyme and TGI Fridays

Leave your crabby face at home.  You know the parking lot is packed, so the new store will be packed.  If you can't tolerate crowds, don't come.  Simple as that.  Give it a week or two, crowds will be gone and you won't have to be nasty.  Otherwise bring your patience, be nice to other costumers and the employees.  Don't leave your cart unattended when you look for something in the next aisle and most of all don't think you own the store and take the middle of the aisle (it's like driving in the middle of a two lane road).

We did finally get to Fresh Thyme, found a parking spot near the door - important as it was raining out.  Their fresh fruit and vegetables were great.  They have bulk items for when you need just a little something.  I will look forward to going again when the store is less packed.

Then we went to Cubs to top off our shopping experience.

In the afternoon I continued my cleaning of office files and finally got it done.  There are always questionable things that I end up keeping and then next year's clean-out I will wonder why I kept them.

We went for dinner at TGI Fridays, they had a $12 deal for entree and drink including alcohol drinks.  When we got the bill it was for $14 each, seems we had ordered sides which had an up-charge.   I was not a big deal but think our server could have mentioned the extra charge.  I always feel I am swindled when I get the bill to find there is an up-charge.  Anyway the bacon crusted ribs and long island tea were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment