Sunday, May 22, 2016

Rhubarb!

Last night I took half a dose of pain pill when I went to bed and slept until about 3 AM when I took the other half dose and then we actually over slept this morning.  My ant bitten hand is still swollen but not so red or painful.  The finger with the bite is however red, swollen and painful.  I'm getting a bit tired of this!

We went to Cracker Barrow for breakfast and then across the Interstate highway to Fleet Farm.  All we got there was some trail mix.  Then it was Menards where we got a few things.  Came home to read the Sunday paper and do some Sunday chores.

Brenda stopped by in the afternoon with some rhubarb she had gotten at a Farmer's Market.

We grilled steak and had corn-on-the-cob for dinner.  First corn of the season, it was very good!

What shall I make with the rhubarb????


No comments:

Post a Comment