Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Groceries, phone, lint and fish

We went out for breakfast and then to Walmart for groceries.  We were going to Best Buy but it didn't open until 10 AM and it was only 9 AM.  Went home and put the groceries away and decided to go back to Best Buy as it seemed like a good day to buy a new phone.  The Apple Valley store didn't have what I wanted but sent me to the Burnsville store where I got a new Galixe 6s.  They were able to not only transfer my contacts to the new phone but also my other data.  Trouble is I had to re-sign in to everything and remembering my passwords was a huge problem.  I had to reset on many.

The man came to clean out our cloths dryer vent, lots of lint - we have no idea how long it had been, if ever cleaned.

All this in more cold and rain.  The rain was more like a heavy mist.  We went to Red Lobster for dinner,  I had a combo of shrimp, lobster Alfredo and crab cakes, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment