Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Motorhome and Rhubarb

We went to check the motorhome (which is in storage) today.  It was fine, batteries in good shape.  We ran the generator for awhile just to top off the batteries and it needs to be ran once a month.  I found my old contacts there so it is good to not have to wear my glasses.  The other item I was looking for would entail moving the MH out of it's narrow slot to get the back slide out in order to get into the bedroom drawers so I decided I could do without.

Then we went to an auto parts place and bought a locking gas cap for the motorhome, with 80 gallons of gas sitting there best it is protected.  Especially with the rising gas prices, glad we bought it on the low side!

In the afternoon I made rhubarb crunch with the rhubarb daughter Brenda got for me.  I texted her a picture and soon she and granddaughter Rebecca showed up for a sample and a visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment