Thursday, August 18, 2016

Celebrating the 19th Amendment today!

Don decided to change the oil in the car today, so meanwhile I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms.  It is another hot and humid day.  We then went to the post-office and Cub Foods and McDonald's for lunch.  It rained again in the afternoon.

I fixed a casserole dish that was at one time a family favorite but don't think I had made it for at least 15 years.  One reason I hadn't made it is that it takes some items not usually in my cupboard, but I got everything together.  It was good, we ate about a third of it so will have leftovers for a couple meals.  We had watermelon for dessert, not a great melon, lots of rind little good stuff.

Watched more Olympics in the evening.


And none too soon-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment