Thursday, August 25, 2016

Menards twice, disappointing food and Acapulco

We went to Menards as they came out with a new sales ad yesterday.  Of course they had only a couple things available.  Then we went to Lens Crafters to pick up my new glasses and to order Don's glasses and sun glasses.  We decided to try a different Menards but first stopped at McDonald's for lunch.  We did better at the second Menards.

I fixed chicken breasts for dinner that I bought already breaded in crumbs and Parmesan.  I thought they would be very good but disappointing.  We then had a cantaloupe we had bought at Fresh Thyme, it was green and tasteless like the watermelon we bought there last week.

We watched an old Elvis show "Fun in Acapulco", I must have seen it when it first came out in 1963, I never missed one of his shows but neither of us could remember the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment