Thursday, August 4, 2016

Rain morning, humid afternoon

Finally gave up on the printer working last night, thought of a couple other things I could try today when I get up my stamina.  Yesterday I deleted the driver and loaded in a new driver but not even that helped.  Don had to have the printer so we hooked up the printer we use in the motorhome, an older one.  Of course it didn't work.  I think when I installed Windows 10 it did not keep the old driver, so had to install the driver, it worked BUT out of ink.  We had some ink but had trouble installing and then the alignment page would not work.   FINALLY about 10 PM and me frazzled and Don telling me to keep calm which did not help at all, we got Don's stuff printed.

We went out for breakfast at Panera today, the sky was black and I wanted to stay home, but no we went.  On the way it started raining hard, we got inside as fast as possible but we both got wet.  We stayed until the heavy rain stopped.  We need the rain, our grass is dry.  We decided to wait and go to HyVee tomorrow which met I had to readjust my menu for dinner tonight.  Which was actually a good idea as I had some stuff we needed to eat.  I had gotten some pork chops thinking they were the usual 1 inch thick type but these were about 2 inches thick.  Very good but too much meat.




No comments:

Post a Comment