Thursday, August 11, 2016

Dirty door and taco salad

Cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen today.  I took all my pictures off the refrigerator and found some mold of all things on the refrigerator door.  I used some bleach cleaner, actually had to use it twice to get the mold off.  Guess I need to clean there more often, probably had been more than a year.  Then I sorted out the pictures and put back about half.  I get a collection sometimes.

After that I started the Taco Salad for dinner.  I haven't made that for years.  It tasted good, a good for a change.  I have a hard time trying to come up with meals, Don is no help.  I ask him what he wants and he says "you always come up with something good".  NO help.

We watched more Olympics, the USA is doing well.


So much for trying to stay non-political.  Just think this says it all----

 

No comments:

Post a Comment