Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Things to do , places to go

Don had his eye doctor appointment today, I don't usually go with him but we wanted to also go check on our motorhome which is in storage and the eye doctor is half was there.  They have good coffee in that doctor office, have a Kerug machine.

The motorhome was fine, batteries hardly discharged.  Our next visit will be to take it to a campground to load for our trip west and south.  I made campground reservations for this and just in time.  The golf Rider Cup is in MN the next week and that week the park is full and starting to fill the week before.

After the MH check and lunch at Culver's, I went to Kohl's.  I had a $10 coupon they sent for my birthday and a $5 bonus coupon plus 30% off.  I bought stuff that was end of season marked down, so didn't come to much money.

We got heroes from Arby's for dinner, not too hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment