Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Got to get it done!

We ate breakfast at Panera this morning and then went to Walmart.  I am getting stuff for the motorhome, I have been looking for powdered Cheer detergent as can't use liquid in my RV washer.  I have looked at Walmart several times but decided to try once more before I ordered it from Amazon.  Sure enough they had 2 boxes, probably should have purchased both but got just one.

Finally got Don's old flip phone turned into Verizon - they give them to people who might have to call 911 - like abused women.

Don decided we have waited long enough to get an estimate on the repair of our bathroom ceiling after our upstairs neighbor had the water problem.  I decided to Text rather than phone and guess that was the trick.  Now upstairs man has to decide it he wants his insurance to pay or he pays.

We had bacon, tomato sandwiches for dinner.  Tomatoes from our deck garden.  Watched Barefoot In the Park, a movie form 1961.  Their classy hotel was $30 a day - could not get a camping spot for that now.


My heart goes out to her, know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment