Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Glasses, bacon and salads

Today Don got his new glasses, they look different but very nice on him.  I had my new glasses tightened and they slipped down my nose and that drove me crazy!  Even if I only wear them mornings and late evenings.

We went to Sam's Club for bacon, we get the precooked kind that just needs to me microwaved for a few seconds.  It  comes in a large package and keeps a long time, so we won't need bacon for awhile.   We had pizza there for lunch, they have good pizza and not expensive.  Two slices and a large coke is $2.49.  Then we went looking for door mirrors to replace the one we have which has some damage from previous owner.  Didn't buy because not sure about the size.  Found it will work so need to go back.

For dinner we got salads from Wendy's.  Had a coupon that was expiring today.  They have good salads, I had a Mediterranean salad and Don had a strawberry salad.  Small malts were 50 cents so we got a couple.  Watched a show about a black butler in the White House through 8 presidents and the civil rights movement.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment