Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Eyes good to go more miles!

Today was my annual eye doctor appointment.  All is well, don't need new contacts.  Eyes are healthy.  The Optometrist I have been going to for over 20 years has retired, I miss him and his nerdy sense of humor.  I went to the same clinic so they have my records.  The new Doctor seemed fine, he won't be retiring for a long, long time as he is probably not 30 years old.  Afterward we went to Walmart for groceries, a hot and humid day.

In the late afternoon it rained like crazy.  There was a lot of thunder but not severe storms.  It was right at rush hour so we felt sorry for the people traveling home from work in the heavy rain.  We decided to not go out to eat but to eat frozen dinners that had been sitting in our freezer for awhile.

This popped up on my Facebook from 4 years ago.  Miss these good friends, hopefully we can see them this fall in South Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment